Worksite Wellness Program
Westchester Medical Center offers a full range of occupational health and wellness services to employers in the lower Hudson Valley to ensure the safety and well-being of both workforces and the stakeholders who enter onto our worksites as we return to full operational capacity around the region.
Our customized, high-quality occupational health programs include COVID-19 related testing and return-to-work assistance, including: (a) COVID-19 infection testing, (b) COVID-19 antibody testing, and (c) fit testing for respirators.
In Addition, Our Full-Service Occupational Health Offerings Include:
- Health assessments, physicals, screenings, and vaccinations required under state and federal law (including but not limited to New York State Department of Health, Occupational Safety and Health Act (“OSHA”), and Worker’s Compensation rules), including review of OSHA 200 logs to target problem areas and job site analysis/ergonomics
- Clinical services related to personnel blood and body fluid exposure and return-to-work determinations
- Radiology screening services
- Pulmonary function testing and services
- Audiometric and vision screening services
- Drug and alcohol testing, including supervisor training to detect drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace
- Cardiology screening services
- Training and education with respect to health, fitness, and occupational safety issues, including OSHA guidelines